Concerned about the protection of your privacy, WECASHUP (service of INFINITY SPACE) undertakes to ensure the best level of protection of your personal data in accordance with the French Data Protection law of 6 January 1978 modified by the law of 6 August 2004.
- The collection and processing of your personal data by INFINITY SPACE, including the reasons for such collection.
- The use of this data
- How to access and update your data
- The rights that you enjoy
You can consult the list of the treatments which concern you by contacting the Correspondent Computing and Liberties (CIL) of the SAS INFINITY SPACE:
- by postal mail to the following address: INFINITY SPACE - Correspondant Informatique et Libertés - 45 Rue Frédéric Joliot Curie - 13013 Marseille - France
- or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about your rights and duties, you can also consult the website of the « Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés » www.cnil.fr. WECASHUP has been registered at the CNIL under the following number: S5v1956417G.
Overall, personal data are collected by INFINITY SPACE, 45 rue Frédéric Joliot Curie, 13013 Marseille - France.
We collect your data when :
- You create your user account;
- You browse on our site and consult our products and services;
- You use one of our services (registration, questions and answers, download, request for quotation, quiz...);
- You use one of our contact forms.
1) Collection of information
Personal data are the information that can be used to identify you. The data we collect is used to significantly improve our services as well as the satisfaction of our users.
This data is collected as follows:
The information you provide to us : to access our services, either by creating an account, you provide us personal information such as: contact details (your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, city, country...) and also financial data... which are necessary for the execution of the services offered by the site and registered with your account. The obligatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you at the time of collection by an asterisk (*).
Where applicable, the forms are accompanied by one or more checkboxes allowing you to accept or refuse that we use your data for commercial purposes on our behalf and/or on behalf of our partners (you will not receive more than one email per week). Please be aware that if you have agreed to such use and subsequently change your mind, you may notify us at any time by using the contact information provided in Part 6 "Your Rights" or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.
- Data relating to the device used and the browser: such as IP address, device type, operating system type and type of Internet browser, screen resolution, operating system name and version, language, modules...
- Location data: When using our services, we may collect and process data relating to your exact location.
All this data will be used on the one hand to adapt our contents and services to your needs, and on the other hand to compile statistics on the use of our services in order to make them more relevant.
2) The use of the data we collect
We use the data collected to provide services, to protect our users while minimizing loss and damage, to promote and improve our services and products.
We may use your personal data to:
- allow you to use our services;
- inform you about the services for which you have expressed an interest and which are offered on our site;
- offer you advertising offers and information on our site related to your interests;
- send you our communications;
- allow us to compile statistics and counts of traffic and usage of the various sections and contents of our site and services in order to adapt these sections and contents according to your browsing experience;
- allow us to put you in touch with a professional who can answer your request for an estimate;
- allow us to geo-locate you and adapt our content and services according to your geolocation.
Any use of data for purposes other than those set out in these Privacy Rules will require your explicit consent.
3) Update your personal information
When using our services, we want you to have access to your personal information. In the event of an error or change, we make sure that you can update or delete them quickly. Before responding to a request to update your personal information, we may ask you to identify yourself.
We reserve the right to refuse any unreasonable request due to its repetitive or systematic nature, any request requiring unreasonable technical efforts, compromising the confidentiality of third party data, or difficult to implement.
The right of access to and rectification of data constitutes a free service, except in the case where this service would involve an unreasonable effort. We take every precaution to protect the data managed within the framework of our services against accidental or deliberate destruction. As a result, even when you delete data used by our services, we do not immediately remove residual copies from our active servers or backup systems.
4) Data we share and transfer
INFINITY SPACE does not sell, or rent personal data to marketing agencies or non-partner third parties.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties or organizations in the following circumstances:
- With your prior consent: for any data that we collect, we always ask your permission before communicating to third parties.
- To partners and subcontractors: we share data with international entities under our joint control to provide services.
- Providers for verification purposes: we transfer your personal data to trusted organizations that analyze it on our behalf, according to our instructions, in accordance with these Privacy Rules and in compliance with any other appropriate security and confidentiality measures. Their roles are to:
- Detect, prevent or deal with fraudulent activities, security breaches or any technical problems;
- Protect against any infringement of Infinity Space's rights, property or security.
However, we may publicly share information that does not personally identify the user, such as information about usage trends of our services.
5) The security of your data
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction by:
- Conducting internal audits on personal data processing procedures, including those related to information system security, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- Limiting access to data to only those who need it
Persons involved in the determination of a processing operation are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary sanctions, including dismissal in the event of failure to comply with those obligations.
Not being able to guarantee "zero" risk in the storage or transmission of your data, we invite you to contact us immediately if unfortunately you have the impression that the security of your account has been compromised.
6) Your rights
The personal data that we automatically collect (such as the IP address and cookies) enables us to compile statistics relating to the consultation of the web pages of the Services and to link them to your user account. You have the right to object to this treatment by clicking HERE.
The personal data will also be used to adapt the advertising content inserted in our Services to your interests and, possibly, your location. You have the right to object to this treatment by clicking HERE. This opposition will have to be renewed on your various terminals.
In accordance with the French Data Protection law of 6 January 1978 amended by the law of 6 August 2004, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete and transfer your personal data. You may exercise these rights at any time in the following manner:
- by e-mail at email@example.com or
- by postal mail to the following address: INFINITY SPACE, 45 rue Frédéric Joliot Curie 13013 Marseille - France
Proof of identity may be requested by postal mail at the above-mentioned address.