1. Creating an account
To create your account, you have to register your self on our website www.wecashup.com like this.
After signing up, you will receive an confirmation email (if not, check your spam folder). Follow the instruction and the onboarding process to complete your account settings.
2. Update your account
To integrate our API, you can signin on your dashboard and follow the integration process or copy this source code below and paste it to the payment page where you would like the button “Pay” to appear. This code automatically calls MobileMoney.js library. If you don't have an SSL certificate on your site, you can not call the library.
<form action="_YOUR_CALLBACK_URL_" method="POST" id="wecashup"> <script async src="https://www.wecashup.com/library/MobileMoney.js" class="wecashup_button" data-demo data-sender-lang="en" data-sender-phonenumber="" data-receiver-uid="_YOUR_MERCHANT_UID_" data-receiver-public-key="_YOUR_MERCHANT_PUBLIC_KEY_" data-transaction-parent-uid="" data-transaction-receiver-total-amount="1000" data-transaction-receiver-reference="XVT2VBF" data-transaction-sender-reference="XVT2VBF" data-transaction-method="pull" data-image="_YOUR_LOGO_LINK_" data-name="_YOUR_STORE_NAME_" data-crypto="true" data-cash="true" data-telecom="true" data-m-wallet="true" data-split="true" configuration-id="3" data-marketplace-mode="false" data-product-1-name="Billet ABJ PRS" data-product-1-quantity="1" data-product-1-unit-price="594426" data-product-1-reference="XVT2VBF" data-product-1-category="Billeterie" data-product-1-description="France is in the Air" > </script> </form>
Replace the values of data-receiver-uid , data-receiver-public-key with your API keys. You will find these keys in your Intregration page :
Assign the indicated values to each attribute :
- data-receiver-uid : merchant_uid
- data-receiver-public-key : merchant_public_key
- data-transaction-receiver-total-amount : the variable which stocks the total amount of your cart.
- data-transaction-sender-firstname : first name of customer.
- data-transaction-sender-lastname : last name of customer.
- data-sender-phonenumber : the phone number of customer.
The last part concerns the products that the customer has in the cart, you must provide us the information related to these products :
- data-product-1-name : name of product
- data-product-1-quantity : the product quantity
- data-product-1-unit-price : price unit
- data-product-1-reference : something
- data-product-1-category : category of product
- data-product-1-description : product description
If you have several products in the cart, make a loop on the products in the cart. You are in test mode, do several tests to reassure you that everything is working very well, to be in live mode, send us the requested documents, after the verification and validation of your documents we will activated you, it may take a few weeks, you can see your test and live transactions from your dashboard.